We are looking for Planning Consultants
Planadigm is a fast-growing consulting company that offers two services to our customers:
- Improving planning processes
- Implementing Pigment planning solutions
Our customers ask us to improve their Financial, Sales & Operations (S&OP), Integrated Business Planning (IBP), or Sales & Marketing processes. These processes have become disconnected to the needs of the business, way too procedural and rigid, resulting in long throughput times and dissociated users.
Current planning tools used by our customers are difficult to setup and/or maintain (legacy systems) or too flexible and error prone (Excel), which make that our customers are dissatisfied and look for agile and user-centric alternatives.
Our company can be characterized by being open, informal, ambitious, and entrepreneurial. We live by these four core values CIAO:
- Curiosity: nurture the desire to know or learn something new.
We are curious about our customers’ challenges and ways to improve current processes and tools where we can add value.
- Integrity: perform consistently based on our ethical and moral codes.
We act in a respectful way but are honest in our feedback. We don’t overpromise or hide information you need to know. We are committed to success.
- Authentic: be genuine, don’t perform an act, stay close to our beliefs.
What you see and hear is what you get. We are transparent, no hidden agenda and say what we do and do what we say.
- Open minded: approach the world unprejudiced, show a willingness to consider new ideas.
The only way to learn is to be open for input, for new ideas, to be challenged. We don’t have all the answers but are willing to learn to increase our knowledge and value add.
We live by our four core values. We are proud of the added value we provide, our customers, our projects, and our team. We work hard to achieve a high level of quality by being transparent, brutally honest, and being accountable for our results. We commit to the best result for our customers. As a no-nonsense company, we simplify workflows, and we work hard to exceed our customers’ expectations.
As a Planning Consultant, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of projects for our customers. You will work in a team of consultants (large projects) or alone (small projects). You can handle 2 to 3 projects at the same time and will work from a customer location, our office, or from home. You are in close contact with the customer daily, the project members, and the software supplier Pigment. From gathering requirements to creating and updating a project plan, to implementing Pigment and train customers on the job, we expect you to play an important part in the full scope of improvement activities.
Besides the project activities, we also ask you to help build our organization. As we grow as an organization, we ask you to take on internal assignments to grow with us.
Our four core values are the foundation of our culture. Therefore, it is a must that you feel connected to and agree with these values.
Requirements needed to apply for this position:
- You live in the Netherlands.
- You have a valid working permit.
- You have a minimal level of Dutch (B2) and fluency in English.
- You have a valid driving license.
- At least 4 years of experience (as a minimum) in one of the following areas:
- Supply Chain (Demand & Supply) planning processes.
- Planning tooling (like Jedox, Anaplan, SAP APO, Board, Cognos Planning).
- Analytical problem solving.
- Ability to manage deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Willingness to help build our organization to the next level.
- A full-time contract based on 40 hours a week.
- A bonus (based on number of worked project days).
- A mobility budget (you decide how to travel).
- A laptop and phone.
- Influence in how we grow our organization.
- Several social events a year.
- A great team to learn and get up to speed quickly.
Let’s get in touch!
If the above is appealing to you and fit with our requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com. If you have questions or want to know more, please contact Jan Veerman at +31(0)6-5188 4701.